New Subs For Scratch Mag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
has anyone recently took advantage of the offer from scratch mag - you get a free CND raw earth pedi kit - well i took it up but am still waiting for my kit (its been about 2 weeks now) has anyone else subscribed and are still waiting for their kits - just curious -

maybe alex can answer this one for us eh

Is the offer still on - could you give me details as I was looking into taking a sub?
MTIA Kx

i subscribed to scratch the other day, and the offer she told me about was get 15 issues for the price of 12 ?????????????
do you have to phone creative to get the offer ??

Hi,

I might be talking out of my bum, but I thought the free Raw Earth tote was the offer in last months Scratch (if you subscribe).

This month if you subscribe, you get 3 issues for free.

River

Peter Pan said:
has anyone recently took advantage of the offer from scratch mag - you get a free CND raw earth pedi kit - well i took it up but am still waiting for my kit (its been about 2 weeks now) has anyone else subscribed and are still waiting for their kits - just curious -

im still waiting as well

I took up the offer when it was a free Sparitual's set and it took about 2 monts to come. I had totally forgoten about it. Mind you the set that came was really very good, and I am using it on myself as I have very weak nails and it is really helping.

Peter Pan said:

Hiya,

I re-subcribed to Scatch on the 9/06/05 while this offer was on and i'm still waiting. Was thinking about ringing them, but wasn't sure if i was being impatient.

Was going to give them a month and then ring.

Let me know if you find anything out though won't you.

Peter Pan said:

I'm still waiting too

Trin
xx

I have been waiting around 3 weeks and still no sign even though Ive received the July issue. MMMMMM

Hi Guys - I took out the subscription too in June. Called Scratch on Wed to say I had this months mag but not the free offer from Raw Earth. They said the offer was until 30th June so they are collating all the names and addresses now to send direct to CND and they will send it direct to you.
:green: Hope this answers your question, can't wait to get mine...
Jules

HI guys!

The June offer for the month of June only was the Creative Raw Earth kit - if you subscribe in July you get 15 copies for the price of 12 - next month it will be different again.

What we do is our Subs company AB Datalog - collates all subs at the very end of each month - and passes them all to Janine in Scratch accounts.

She then delivers them to the relevant company- in this case Designer Nails and it is required to send the products out to you all.

We have no power over how or when they send them out - we just know that they will.

I'm very sorry that you have to wait - I guess the only consolation is - it's always worth waiting for!!!!!

I hope this is cool!

Alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :p

julesheath said:
Hi Guys - I took out the subscription too in June. Called Scratch on Wed to say I had this months mag but not the free offer from Raw Earth. They said the offer was until 30th June so they are collating all the names and addresses now to send direct to CND and they will send it direct to you.
:green: Hope this answers your question, can't wait to get mine...
Jules

Oooh excellent news Jules, can't wait to receive it, my feet need some major TLC

Good afternoon all ye geeks who are eagerly awaiting the fantastic Raw Earth tote. I am Janet the Academy sales manager at Designer Nails in Leeds and can confirm that we recieved the email this afternoon from Scratch with the details of all you lucky subscribers, so expect your Raw Earth tote by the end of next week.

Enjoy the weekend
Janet

WoW Can't wait to receive the kit, got my conversion course to Creative Spa in two weeks and the Spa Kit will be a great addition to my personal pampering pack.:) Jules

Latest posts

Back