New tanning machine - what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baggybear

Reaction score
I've seen this youtube clip of a new tanning sytem that is going to be available soon and wonder what you guys think of it.

Click and Tan Elite spray tan system review - YouTube

I think I may be looking to buy one as a spare for when my trusty 5008 gives up on me (no sign of that happening yet though).

Great to finally see a new machine that is genuinely more economical. I'm put of by its bulkiness though and can't decided whether or not I like the design of the gun. I would definitely like to see it in real life, think this may be the deal breaker!

I also have Maximist (5008) and love it. I'm hoping that it won't need to replace it any time soon. Think I will cry when the day comes to say goodbye to it!

These machines are taking over from the 5008 and ts50 its from the same company they have merged with a german company and came up with this click and tan system. I am also really impressed with the smaller unit that is a similar size to the existing 5008 TS50. you can buy the removable spray heads for the smaller system as well for under £20 each it has the same economy and spray pattern as the machine in the video above

These machines are taking over from the 5008 and ts50 its from the same company they have merged with a german company and came up with this click and tan system. I am also really impressed with the smaller unit that is a similar size to the existing 5008 TS50. you can buy the removable spray heads for the smaller system as well for under £20 each it has the same economy and spray pattern as the machine in the video above

Sounds great Steve. Are they around the same price as TS50 & 5008's? When will they be available to purchase?

this will be available from all leading tanning suppliers not just us we tend to get things early as i have a great relationship with the manufacturers and they bring em to me to trouble shoot them ....If carlsberg did tanning machines :)

Last edited:
I can see them on the website , do you have to call to order this machine? :)

hi steve im looking for new machine for mobile I have earlex at the minute but its large and quite heavy a pain to transport there are so many on the market all have pro and cons so confused looked at ts20 don't want to find my self getting busy and cant cope cant afford to buy twice. Has this been tried and tested by ur self as I no from previous threads you don't tell any bull!! I would be interested to no how you rate it or whats a good machine to go for

hi steve im looking for new machine for mobile I have earlex at the minute but its large and quite heavy a pain to transport there are so many on the market all have pro and cons so confused looked at ts20 don't want to find my self getting busy and cant cope cant afford to buy twice. Has this been tried and tested by ur self as I no from previous threads you don't tell any bull!! I would be interested to no how you rate it or whats a good machine to go for
The mid range machine weighs around 3lb at a guess ? it certainly not heavy,and yes we have given it a good testing i left it running for a couple of hours and it was fine no signs of overheating its German designed and as such i have a lot of faith in it as german engineering is of a very high standard. The inner workings of the gun are made from PTFE a material similar to teflon and as such solution doesnt stick and fur up the gun like it does with steel needles. I would also recommend looking at the Glam Classic machine made by tanning essentials. thats a great little machine for mobile.

Oh my! Now that got me a bit excited. Self contained...click and tan....how much is this super bit of equipment? Is it available now? Does anyone want to buy it for me!? haha

:)

Wilde About Tan I had the same reaction lol.
I've shown the clip to my other half & told him I know what I want for my birthday & Christmas. Not sure if he thinks I'm serious as there is nothing wrong with my 5008 but I am soooo going to be reminding him again & again that I want the 'click n tan elite'.

It's like all the bits you didn't know was a fuss with your 'old' machine suddenly have solutions. I'm going to be spending a ton of money in 2014 methinks!:lol:

It sounds really loud... I think I like my old 550 piggy more and more...

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

It sounds really loud... I think I like my old 550 piggy more and more...

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
Honestly its not that loud compared to the pig its half as loud .. our warehouse where this was filmed is huge and every sound is amplified.and echos back and is magnified by the microphone in the camera. if i had turned the pig on in there .... you would be lip reading :):)

Haha. Steve, is it available now and if so how much is it?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

hi steve when will the new click and tan be shown on the web for viewing intrested in details and price I am referring to the smaller version

hi steve when will the new click and tan be shown on the web for viewing intrested in details and price I am referring to the smaller version
yes it will be on sale from monday :biggrin:

A salon I worked in last year had one of these. Don't know wether it's the same gun but the idea of putting it in the box was quite good xx

I like the idea of it all being self contained. How many cups can you store in it??

Latest posts

Back