New to affrinage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobilelaura

Reaction score
Hey!

So I’ve been qualified for 10 years and always used Wella but it’s getting so pricey so wanted to change to affrinage where I can!

I’ve got a client with bleach highlights and wants to break it up with a darker lowlight - I’m thinking ‘milk chocolate’ 7.035 am I right with this thinking ?

I’ll be using with 3%

Has anyone got any do’s or don’ts with the range lol also throw me your favourite colours please 🥰

Hey!

So I’ve been qualified for 10 years and always used Wella but it’s getting so pricey so wanted to change to affrinage where I can!

I’ve got a client with bleach highlights and wants to break it up with a darker lowlight - I’m thinking ‘milk chocolate’ 7.035 am I right with this thinking ?

I’ll be using with 3%

Has anyone got any do’s or don’ts with the range lol also throw me your favourite colours please 🥰
I used 6.035 and it was very warm. If you're going to go with 7.035 I'd consider adding in some T135 to cool it down a little.
The .23/.32 ranges are a lovely for toning. The toners range are great to keep stock of. Also always keep a tube of 10.0. especially if you plan to use affinage to tone.
I'd stick to Wella for highlift tint personally.
But if you did try affinage then 12.117 is probably the best one.
Also converter will be your best friend. I use it for most toners.
Use the gothics range with caution, you need to follow the instructions completely the get best results.
As for the bleach I get the best lift from Ice cream but whatever developer you'd normally use drop it by 1.
People rave about the 9 levels bleach but I had 2 very disappointing experiences with it.

Ok great Thankyou!

Latest posts

Back