New to bayalage-this is what my client is after! I’m a Wella/Matrix user

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyndseysland

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1507982783.878070.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1507982793.273599.jpg

This is my client currently she has half head of scattered weaves with a highlift and bleach. The rest is naturally sunkissed. She is after the bayalage type colour which I haven’t done before, it’s all come popular in the time I have been out of hairdressing having babies!!!! So freehand is New to me but I’m excited to try it! If anyone could give me some tips I would be very greatful :) she’s one of nearest and dearest and doing this for her as a gift [emoji173]️ I am taking this as a perfect practice opportunity!
I plan to use matrix freehand bleach, and color sync 6wn and 8wn.
She doesn’t want it as light as this on the ends so would love to know what you would reccomend as a toner and how high I need to lift the bleach. Also can you please give ideas on a technique. Do I need to do 2 sittings?

Thankyou [emoji5]️[emoji8]

I wouldn't personally use anything quite as warm for the root colour as the ashy colour on the ends could make the root area look even warmer. I my self use 8ma + blue booster a ratio a rep told me was 40ml + 5ml. balayage boards are also fab and allow you to merge the 2 colours into each other

Thanks for your help!
I didn’t see this reply before I did it but I was and the Client was happy with the result.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1510607483.194739.jpg

Latest posts

Back