New to beauty where can i get Strictley Professional products from please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi im new to beauty and im at college at the minute doing beauty level 2.our college uses S.Professional products so can anyone advice on where to get it please as my local suppleir dosnt stock it.Also i need things like sponges etc so any info would be great.

Thanks x

Adele and sallys both aell this line.hths:) I think also Ellisons or Beauty Express do, I will just check for you.

Hi im new to beauty and im at college at the minute doing beauty level 2.our college uses S.Professional products so can anyone advice on where to get it please as my local suppleir dosnt stock it.Also i need things like sponges etc so any info would be great.

Thanks x
Strictly professional is from Sally's as are all your beauty needs,just be a bit careful though because you can quite often get cotton buds,cotton wool from places like Pound Land for cheaper.HTH

Hi yes i was told that about wool etc i got a pkt from wilko about 70p for 100 a big oval shape shape so is that a good price do you think i do? im only use to buying nail products {creative/nsi} so im now all new again {wish my body was lol}.My nearest sallys then would be Grimsby about 1 hr ish away i think.Thanks

Cant seem to find it in ellisons or beauty express, but I am sure I have seen it in one of them in the past,:confused: they must of stopped doing it, that or im completley off my rocker!:rolleyes:

Thats ok sharon ill try and find the link and have a look thanks x

Well i have just had a look and i think your right as i cant see it on there aswell.x

Just had a ggod luvk on the website and they dont sell that range.Ill have to keep looking thanks anyway for trying to help sharon though.Ill keep my eyes open for a poundland babsan as we dont have 1 of those either i think we only sell rock n candy floss! x

Thanks for the link Rouge,i also think that Salons Direct if im not mistaken ill have alook now.

Latest posts

Back