New to eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newtobeauty12

Reaction score
hiya ! Does anyone have any tips for doing an individual eyelash course ? I done on a few years ago but couldn’t get the hang of it so trying again(have a course booked for Friday) Is there anything I can do to make it a little easier? Tweezers etc or do you just have to have natural talent

hiya ! Does anyone have any tips for doing an individual eyelash course ? I done on a few years ago but couldn’t get the hang of it so trying again(have a course booked for Friday) Is there anything I can do to make it a little easier? Tweezers etc or do you just have to have natural talent

I don’t think it’s natural talent, we all have to learn it. In my class, 3 ladies struggled so much they realised they couldn’t actually see properly and ended up at the opticians getting glasses!

Ha ha ha...I realised during by level 3 I needed glasses badly...I thought my eyes were fine previously!
I am struggling with lashes. I did a course and still dont know how to do it...was not taught the d or c curls etc....just how to stick them on...no primer cleanse etc.
I got a certificate (level 2)
If there was a you tube video or something I would be fine....product advise would be appreciated!! Xx

I don’t think it’s natural talent, we all have to learn it. In my class, 3 ladies struggled so much they realised they couldn’t actually see properly and ended up at the opticians getting glasses!
Oh really, mine was more the using both hands. Really struggled so nervous to try again

Ha ha ha...I realised during by level 3 I needed glasses badly...I thought my eyes were fine previously!
I am struggling with lashes. I did a course and still dont know how to do it...was not taught the d or c curls etc....just how to stick them on...no primer cleanse etc.
I got a certificate (level 2)
If there was a you tube video or something I would be fine....product advise would be appreciated!! Xx

I know what you mean. Look up Bryony Barclay Lash educator, she’s near me and her lash work is phenomenal. I’m sure she does top up lessons.

Latest posts

Back