New to forum! Need nail and beauty including Gelish advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatalieSmooch

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals! :)I've have taken loads of advice from here, but never posted before!

I used to work in salons and did a lot mobile then started working in another area of aesthetics. I have cut down my hours on that side to split between that and mobile again! Yay!

I have just had my Gelish delivered so I'm super excited to start this again! Now I used to do Gelish in a salon I worked in around 3-4 years ago (£25+)
I need advice with pricing? I have looked around and it is being charged between £15 - £28 in my area. I originally thought around £18 was a good price but what do you think? I am based in North Wales.

Also I'm nowhere near as busy as I was before, I have not long reopened my diary so I know it will pick up but I may put some offers on? Any advice is greatly received! Thankyou in advanced!

I charge £20 for gelish.

Thankyou for your reply :) what do you charge for nail art? I ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421956337.837961.jpg I did these on myself, do you charge per nail?xx

I'd charge £20 for gelish then 50p per nail for art. X

Perfect Thankyou! :) xx

You can always get a good idea of prices by looking at other businesses too. If you find any near your local area and get a rough idea of what they charge and then you can translate accordingly for your area.
An example is this site but they also are great for ordering supplies from so doubly useful Nail And Beauty Excellence

Latest posts

Back