New to LA weave and have some questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allie21

Reaction score
I've just taken the LA weave course a few days ago and have a few questions.

1. The trainer, kept taking about making a v type shape with the strands of hair before applying beads. I've watched lots of video's and read on lots of forum post and no one has mention this method. Dose anyone else do it that way or do you all just section equal strands of hair and apply the beads?

2. I was told to have two finger spaces between each row, that seems like quite a big gap is this common practice?

3. when advertising your services do you have to advertise it by the gram or can you just saying x amount per row?

4. I've also read that people double bead what dose that do?

Any advice would much appreciated.

I was trained the same exact way but I do NOT do that when fitting extensions unless they are having nanos then I will do a small V so it blends in at the root

I do small square sections and don’t leave any hair between the beads.

Leave a gap the same thinkness of the row below so you are leaving enough room for the other wefts

I was trained the same exact way but I do NOT do that when fitting extensions unless they are having nanos then I will do a small V so it blends in at the root

I do small square sections and don’t leave any hair between the beads.

Leave a gap the same thinkness of the row below so you are leaving enough room for the other wefts

Thanks that for the info great to know, still don't understand why they recommend doing the V when I can find anyone else that does it.

Latest posts

Back