New to nails and Salon Geek!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicnails101

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to salon geek and wanted to post a quick hello to you all. I've been reading through a lot of your threads and you all seem very friendly and supportive of each other so I was wondering if I could pick some of your pros brains?!
I LOVE beautifully polished nails and being a nail biter most of my life I finally cracked the habit a couple of years ago and I'm now obsessed with them. So I am now looking into starting a new career. I already have a daytime job so I'm looking to do this in my spare time. I have completed a gel training course and also a short course to learn the basics of the nail anatomy. My question to you all is....where should I go from here?
I currently use the Gelish system and I'm getting on well with it. I would like the 18g led lamp at some point but I will have to make do with what I've got. I've researched courses and I did come across a college not far from me which nail harmony run courses with. Do you think I should take it? It's over 6 weeks and is £375. I think this only covers the gel polish system. The gel course I did was using Gelish! I want to gain the right education to be able to provide a good quality service but all of these courses are baffling me.
Any help from you guys would be much appreciated and I hope you all have a great day x

I thought I'd add some pics of my own nails, any feed back good or bad would be appreciated. Trying to upload more but it's not letting me at the mo. Will keep trying

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    899.2 KB · Views: 43
Maybe contact nail harmony and see what other courses they offer in your area, pedicure would be good as summer is coming abd maybe either acrylic or hard gel extensions x

Thank you for replying candy86. I did do a French pedicure on the gel course so I will definitely offer this service. I've been researching the Gelish structure gel so I will look into doing a course on that. I was thinking of getting some of the vitagel strength and recovery for clients who would like a stronger nail until I am trained in the structure gel. Do nail harmony allow anyone to do there courses?

Hi,
All the harmony courses are on here
http://www.nailtraininguk.com/

If you aren't sure about anything, give them a call and they will probably be able to help you a bit more X

Thank you cheekychick I'll check it out x

Latest posts

Back