new to nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mel

Reaction score
i was just wondering if any one could tell me which companys L&Ps are the best to use and has any one ever tried alanroys nail tips also does any one know where i can get extra sizes in white tips the biggest one does not fit most thumbs thanks any other advice would be great to

mel said:
i was just wondering if any one could tell me which companys L&Ps are the best to use and has any one ever tried alanroys nail tips also does any one know where i can get extra sizes in white tips the biggest one does not fit most thumbs thanks any other advice would be great to
Hi Mel: what white tips are you using that are too small on the thumbs? i find that the star nails ones can be a bit small as well but the ones by Alida (retail under name of The Edge, I think) are bigger. As far as L&P's are concerned, that's a can of worms by asking which is the best one to use. Everybody will think the brand they use is the best so it depends on who you did your training with.

Hi Mel,

I think the best L&P is the one you have the least problems with.

There are lots of different products going from one end of the spectrum to the other - as Carole says - which product have you trained with or are you not trained yet and looking to train?

The first place to start would be to look at the industry magazines - Scratch and Professional NAILS.

Do your research - find out who trains locally to you - even for the best product in the World, if you cannot physically get to the training course then it doesnt matter if it is the best product - hope that makes sense.

Look at products and company's that offer a complete package - training, products, back up service etc.

We all have our favourites but what works for some might not work for others.

Be true to yourself and find a complete package that works for you.

yes it is star nails tips i am using i am also using their L&P

mel said:
If you cant find white tips big enough why dont you sculpt them................i use a variety of L&P, but never mix one company's liquid with another's powder....................it's trail and error with anything .............try a few and you will find which is best for you
HTH
Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back