New to Salon Geek-course advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kendal101

Reaction score
Hi :) I’m new to Salon geek.
I’m looking for a little advise on courses. Refresh course to be more specific!
I qualified in level 1,2&3 in hairdressing along with hair extensions 13 years ago.
The past 5 years I have let it slide as it didn’t suit our family situation (keeping a small clientele base)
Now I really want to throw myself back in!
I’m basically looking for a colour correction course and a colour techniques course to bring me back up to date with everything and rebuild my confidence with colour correction (which I used to love!)

Does anyone know of any courses/websites or could point me in the right direction?
Any help would be appreciated :)

Hello and welcome to Salon Geek.

It depends on your budget and ability to travel.
The Sassoon Academy in London runs several intensive courses that are perfect for those still finding their feet or returning to the industry.
The main colour houses also based in London, L’Oréal, Wella etc. run a variety of courses that could suit your requirements too.

Otherwise, you could look at what your nearest wholesaler offers.
The bigger chain ones regularly host short 1 day refresher courses in corrective colour and new techniques.

https://www.salon-services.com/trai...al-colour-skills-refresher-course/165253.html

Start by googling hair colour refresher course and your area and take it from there.

Latest posts

Back