New to Salon Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Classynailz

Reaction score
Hello Geeks, I'm new to salon geek. I trained in nails with CND just over 2 years ago and I work from home and mobile. I have taken my time in setting up my business as I have a job in a contact centre 3 days a week so my nail business is fitted in around that. I've gradually built up a client base by starting with friends, then people they know, and so on and so on, and I'm loving it. I'm now just about to market myself in a bigger way by getting flyers, website etc done so whilst I've regularly read posts on here I thought it would be great for getting hints and tips on marketing so that's why I decided to register.

Anyway I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. 😃

didnt want to read and run!

good luck hun, sounds like you are doing ok, have a look at vistaprint for flyers tec they are always doing offers.....and get yourself a website, its so important that ppl can find you on the net and look at picture sof your work etc xx

Facebook is pretty good for free advertising x

Thank you ladies. I agree Vistaprint is great. I've always got my business cards from them and I'm always getting offers etc so I'm currently designing my flyers with them. I'm going to create a Facebook page for my business as I've only been using my personal FB at the moment to post photos.

Not too sure who to use for my website tho. Will do some searches on here and see what most people use. Xx

I used salon alchemy for my website, they're amazing. Ruth mills is on here

I used salon alchemy for my website, they're amazing. Ruth mills is on here

Oh I've never heard of that Emma. Thanks i'll check it out xx

Latest posts

Back