New to site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SharryG

Reaction score
Hello Geeks, I'm new to the site and just wanted to introduce myself. I've been in the business since 1987. I'm a qualified hairdresser and nail tech. I lost some passion for the hair side after running my own salon for a number of years so now I work from a room in my home and mainly do nails.

I'm looking for some advice pls. I'm thinking off adding to my services and currently looking into the training options for tanning, eyelash extensions and waxing. Im not sure what path to go down so would love any advice from nail geeks that also offer other services, what is more popular etc..

Hi Sharry, and welcome!!

I am at the mo about to train in spray tanning after asking my clients if itd be service theyd be interested in.

Also gel polishs are extremly popular at the moment and there are so many brands to choose from!!

Have fun on salongeek youll soon be an addict like all of us!!

Thank you very much. My clients have shown interest in mainly tanning and eyelash extensions so that is the 2 main services I'm considering. I already have been offering Shellac for the last couple of years which has now become the backbone of my business, I love it!!!

Thank you very much. My clients have shown interest in mainly tanning and eyelash extensions so that is the 2 main services I'm considering. I already have been offering Shellac for the last couple of years which has now become the backbone of my business, I love it!!!

I have a young client who love anything blingy and bright pink and whites. It works for me! I know that natural nails only count for about 5% of my buisness and thats feet!!!

Latest posts

Back