New to spray tanning, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BronzedBeautiful

Reaction score
Hi there lovelies,

Hope everyone is doing well on this sunny Friday!

I'm after some advice of equipment if possible?! I'm just starting out as a mobile spray tanner and training with Sienna X.

I just wondered what everyone found to be the best equipment and tan?! There are so many out there and soo hard to know what is the best stuff to buy. I don't want to just go with Sienna X, when there could be better out there.

Any help would be amazing.

Thankyou x

Hi there lovelies,

Hope everyone is doing well on this sunny Friday!

I'm after some advice of equipment if possible?! I'm just starting out as a mobile spray tanner and training with Sienna X.

I just wondered what everyone found to be the best equipment and tan?! There are so many out there and soo hard to know what is the best stuff to buy. I don't want to just go with Sienna X, when there could be better out there.

Any help would be amazing.

Thankyou x

I trained with Sienna X and I bought their Bronze kit. It depends whether you are expecting to do a lot of tans on a regular weekly basis or the odd few now and again. You don't need the most expensive machine at all (mine is the true spray) and I do about 25 -30 tans (salon based) a week so quite a lot. Sienna X are pretty good with mixing around the packages to suit you. If I were to do it again I probably would have just bought the machine from them, as I changed my solution provider a few weeks after training so had quite a bit of Sienna X solution left over from the kit I bought. I now use Lauren's Way tan and love it, but you can get samples from loads of companies and see what works best for you.

I have to say I am so glad I got my machine from Sienna as it crashed a couple of months ago and they sent a new one out the next day. Really good customer service and the machine is really important so make sure you buy from a reputable company :)

LA Tanning is the most natural true tan .... I have tried most tans out there and haven't found better yet !!! Fades fantastic long lasting and amazing price [emoji108]

I have tried and tested almost every tanning solution and I now use Nouvatan it's the best natural looking tan and it lasts and wears off brilliantly no cracking or orangey bits
#justsaying

LA Tanning is the most natural true tan .... I have tried most tans out there and haven't found better yet !!! Fades fantastic long lasting and amazing price [emoji108]
I used LA Tanning until I used Nouvatan now I don't use anything else xxxx just try it and see

I use Sienna X and my clients love it x

hey guys I have been spray tanning for about 6 month now

and the spray tan seems to get all over my kitchen even when its turned down really low I don't have an extractor fan as there very dear but do they really help that much I was wondering.

my partner is going mad with me as we have a cream kitchen what can I do

I use exposed. No green tones so it's not orange at all, no smell and it's a super dense solution so no over spray. I bought my kit from dha solutions and shopped around as don't find the kits value for money.

I use exposed. No green tones so it's not orange at all, no smell and it's a super dense solution so no over spray. I bought my kit from dha solutions and shopped around as don't find the kits value for money.

its not about the colour of the tan I use. I love fake bake and the clients love it to but I get loads of over spray how can I reduce this. is it my machine do you think im not sure

Over spray is caused from the machine and certain solutions can cause more over spray. I suggest to put water in your gun only and play about with the nozzle so you can see how it's coming out. Good luck

I use exposed because there is no overspray - the solution is very dense. If fake bake is quite thin you are more likely to have a lot of over spray. Try putting some hangers up and attach some tissue with washing clips and practice with different settings on the needle

Latest posts

Back