New to spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky P

Reaction score
Hi,
I am currently offering a range of waxing and massage treatments and am looking to add another service to my treatment list. After spending ages considering what I'd like to add I've pretty much decided on adding spray tanning, although I've not done any training as yet. St Tropez and Sienna have stood out as having good brand recognition and good reviews but I'm still undecided on which one to go for.

Can anyone give me any further advice as to which brand stands out as a good option.

Also, if I do decide to go with St Tropez I will purchase the pro kit which includes 1L of the classic bronzing mist, together with the rapid spray system. Will I need to buy other shades or will this suffice?

If I can offer the treatments with the initial litre bottle of classic bronzing mist can anyone give me a rough idea of how many spray tanning treatments you can provide from the 1L bottle.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Nicky xx

I trained with St Tropez and I love using it. I have the proV machine package that came with my course. I used the classic and dark solution until last month I added the express. I used around 4 bottles of classic to every bottle of dark. However since adding the express, my clients that have tried it, have said they would not go back to the original tan now. I usually use around 50ml depending on the client x x

I trained with St Tropez and I love using it. I have the proV machine package that came with my course. I used the classic and dark solution until last month I added the express. I used around 4 bottles of classic to every bottle of dark. However since adding the express, my clients that have tried it, have said they would not go back to the original tan now. I usually use around 50ml depending on the client x x
Thanks Mellynn, I really appreciate your reply. I'm really looking forward to training on Tuesday.
Take care.
Nicky x

Latest posts

Back