New to tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katep12

Reaction score
Would like to undertake a spray tanning course and also need to buy all my kit. Sienna X professional package seems to be a favourite with well rated products and equipment and great training. What are other people's views/experiences. Want good value for money but don't want to skimp on quality products/training. Thanks in advance.

I trained in St Tropez and bought all of my equipment through them. I thought the training was great, I did it at Ellisons.

Last edited:
Our salon used to use St tropez but moved over to jessica nails brand of tan kissed by mii, they do great mobile start up kits 2, so many different natural shades of tan and being mineral based it's also good for the skin! Couldn't recommend enough had great results the last year /2 years

I trained with Nouvatan...and can't recommend it enough ...Full support,great training ..I was 8 & 1/2 months pregnant when I did my training and yet it was no problem for them or my trainer Jo to accommodate me...fab products my clients love it and nouvatan customer service & support is faultless

Ahh Mistee1979 that's lovely to hear! So glad you enjoyed my training! Although I train for Nouvatan I always try other tans and have tried them all! Can't find anything better than Nouvatan so far, most natural colour, dries quickly and fades gradually.

Ahh Mistee1979 that's lovely to hear! So glad you enjoyed my training! Although I train for Nouvatan I always try other tans and have tried them all! Can't find anything better than Nouvatan so far, most natural colour, dries quickly and fades gradually.
I have tried Skinny Tan too (was on dragons den) and that too is good and feedback from clients has been good but nouvatan still always wins

Latest posts

Back