New to tanning!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nataliebarnes

Reaction score
Hi! I am looking to start tanning mobile, I have looked into Moroccan tan but with so many to choose from, how do I know what's good and what's not without trying so many!

Hi Nataliebarnes,

Of course we are biased, but we think MT is amazing. Infused with organic Argan Oil and whole heap of other amazing antioxidants and vitamins, MT products don't just give you an amazing tan, but also keep your skin healthy and hydrated. We have 6 professional products within the range, ranging from healthy glow to a dark chocolate brown colour and all our products are fast developing. Our sample packs are great for trying the products without purchasing full litres.

You should definitely do your research and find a product that suits your customers best, however we provide fantastic support and Sweet Squared are just a phone call away if you ever need any assistance or advice.

We offer awesome start up kits & education if you still need training, otherwise refresher/conversion courses are the way to go.

MT
x

Hi MT do.you do samples I have a tanning business and currently looking for new lines x

Hi Samhayes94,

We have a range of sample packs so that you can trial our products.

Please contact us on details below for more info:

[email protected] or by phone: 0845 210 6060

www.moroccantan.com

MT
x

I use Moroccan tan and absolutely love it all my clients love it too and say it's the best they have ever had!

Moroccan tan without a doubt!! I love it clients love it everyone loves it so my ladies get so so many fantastic compliments!

I've just received my sample, can't wait to try it! :)

Moroccan tan without a doubt!! I love it clients love it everyone loves it so my ladies get so so many fantastic compliments!
great thanks!

Thanks everyone!

We love that you love MT :)

MT
x

Latest posts

Back