SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarbieNicole

Reaction score
Hello to All!
I am new to this site. I am a professional salon business owner and looking to navigate through this forum! Any suggestions and tips are greatly appreciated

Hello to All!
I am new to this site. I am a professional salon business owner and looking to navigate through this forum! Any suggestions and tips are greatly appreciated

Welcome to Salon Geek.

If there’s any specific site assistance you require, just give us a shout ;)

Thank you! I just happened to stumble across this, it looks like a Facebook for salon pros. Is there anything I should know as far as navigating? Thanks for your response!

Thank you! I just happened to stumble across this, it looks like a Facebook for salon pros. Is there anything I should know as far as navigating? Thanks for your response!

I would just suggest that you navigate your way around the site, until you become familiar with where everything is.

If you should need any specific help, then don’t be shy to ask.....we’re a friendly bunch :)

The app is way easier to use than the website! I live on the discussions section which has the most recent posts which go to the top with replies

Latest posts

Back