New to using creative scentsations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Ive decided to get some creative scentsation lotions in time for christmas, only problem being im not sure where to start.
What ive decided to do is rather than spill out and get all of them, to start with as I think Fiona did (if i read rightly) is to introduce a new one each month and have a Scent of the month. With a tester and retail for clients. So gradually i'll introduce the whole range.

Ive had a search through the threads and noticed the chocolate ones didnt go down too well with the majority of people. As its Christmas coming up which two first fragrances would you recommend to start with that are festive? x

There generally is a festive one producted at this time of year.

Cranbearry (sp) is a good one for this time of year. I also love the citrussy ones - Tangerine & Lemongrass and Citrus and Green Tea.

Not sure if they are available this year but you can get the tiny 1/2 oz minis - maybe you could do an offer on the little ones - similar to the current wine offer on telly.

Sell them a mini for whatever the RRP is and then if they come back and buy the bigger size then they get the cost of the mini off the bigger size (within a time limit) - just an idea.

:)

I have just bought the Black Currant and Fig..
It smells soooooo good!!

Sincerely;
Janet:hug:

The Honeysuckle and Pink Grapefruit is my absolute favourite of the Scentsations range .... it's just dreamy.

Cranberry is my favourite, especially at this time of year x

Ive decided to get some creative scentsation lotions in time for christmas, only problem being im not sure where to start.
What ive decided to do is rather than spill out and get all of them, to start with as I think Fiona did (if i read rightly) is to introduce a new one each month and have a Scent of the month. With a tester and retail for clients. So gradually i'll introduce the whole range.

Ive had a search through the threads and noticed the chocolate ones didnt go down too well with the majority of people. As its Christmas coming up which two first fragrances would you recommend to start with that are festive? x

What a good idea!! Clever girl.

I think if it were me doing what you suggest, I would get 2 flavours at a time to give some choice. I would also get the body wash to compliment each lotion. (You have to have the 2 in your bathroom!!)

Have to say that personally anything that smells chocolaty should go in my mouth not on my body. All these chocolate body treatments do not tempt me at all to partake of them, but they have been very popular with many so choice is good.

Vanilla Shimmer is the hottest selling 'flavour' here in Spain.
All the citrus ones as well. In fact, the one that sells the least well is the Birch and Mint, but i love IT FOR MEN ... it smells like a very expensive aftershave and you could market it this way to your customers ... certainly you should test it to see how very nice it is for the men.

I personally would not sell the minis first as I would rather make the increased profit on the 8oz size.

The black currant and fig sounds lush but i have not tried it yet,
i found this time last year the cranberry one went down really well,
good luck hun, let us know how your promotion goes :hug:

I just love Creative Scensations, we all have the mini ones on our desks in my team at work, also soap and lotions in the washroom at the salon (oh and of course used for massage in salon).. The soap and lotion look very classy and are great retail items.

I love them all, but the big favourites are Cranberry, Mango and Coconut and Vanilla Shimmer is a lovely one with the Christmas parties coming up. Gives a nice shimmery glow. xx

I had my eye on the vanilla shimmer and the Cranberry. I think these are a good starting point for Christmas. Was tempted by the Black Cherry and Nutmeg. Placing my order tomorrow, definately getting the washes also. One in the bathroom and one on my nail station! Cant wait to get fruity :lol:

Yep black cherry and nutmeg is nice too as is the cinnamon one-I think it may be apple and cinnamon sorry just started using that one not 100% sure on the name X

Latest posts

Back