New to wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jan underwood

Reaction score
Hi have a client who at the mo has been lightened (by my ) to a nice icy blonde but winter is here and we are just going to tone it down to this colour in the picture taken a few years ago she has about 10% gray , upto about 3 months ago I used affrinage but was not getting much shine of them , have recently changed to wella ( love them ) I know there are a lot of wella fans on here , can anybody suggest a nice blonde as in the pic thanks in advance

Attachments

• E0C69BC6-CEEE-4309-9769-B49DE378DF7C.jpeg
    E0C69BC6-CEEE-4309-9769-B49DE378DF7C.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 0
Hi have a client who at the mo has been lightened (by my ) to a nice icy blonde but winter is here and we are just going to tone it down to this colour in the picture taken a few years ago she has about 10% gray , upto about 3 months ago I used affrinage but was not getting much shine of them , have recently changed to wella ( love them ) I know there are a lot of wella fans on here , can anybody suggest a nice blonde as in the pic thanks in advance
After lifting any root area. I'd use a deep cleansing shampoo to pull any remaining toner out. Then go in with 10/0 + 10/38 + pastel.

Latest posts

Back