New Toy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Look what I got last weekend :D

I have a Citroen Saxo I absolutely hate at the moment (it's only 2 years old and a total lemon :evil: ) so I'm sending it back to the dealers and they can worry about it!!

Husband is going to pay for the signwriting I want on the sides, bonnnet and boot - I think she's lovely :D :D

471New_Baby_Pix_008-med.jpg

oooohhh very nice!! will have to show us when youve done the work to it..x

wow i really like that ,it will look really smart when youve got all the sign writing on it ,lucky you

that looks great :) post the pictures when youve done it, good luck. My boyfreind brought me a Mr2 Turbo for when i go mobile (if i ever pass lol), its great when us girls get them to pay for everything hehe

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats really fab,love it.My fella got me a RAV4 that i have wanted for yonks and i love it too i am looking into getting a new cover printed for the spare wheel on the back as an advertisement,mine too is white,fella won't be seen dead in it he says it's a girlie car :lol: :lol: :lol: post a pic for us when you have the sign writing done :cool: DEBS.x

You are so so lucky!!!! I have my heart set on a new astra but will my partner give in will he chuff!!! I gave him £10,000 3 years ago to play with and all i asked in return was a car i could keep permanently......i never got one to keep, my cars change nearly on a daily basis monday was a mazda mr6 then tuesday it was a jag ( i'm only 5'2'') and today it is a rover....i can't win!!!! But hopefully and i mean hopefully tomorrow my new astra will be coming ....and if it does'nt there shall be fireworks!!!!
PS love the rims!!!

Thanks ladies - I'll post a pic once it's finished - I have invested in a few little extra touches too - we'll see how she looks later :lol:

Hi Trinity

I have a Peugeot 206 too, but not the van type. Make sure that your car has had pins replaced in the brakes, as they were all recalled in the last few months. It will be done free at your local dealer

Thanks for the info Gina :!: - I'll take it down to them asap :eek:

Thanks
Tina

Hi...
I would like to get my wheel cover sign-written with my business name on too...where would i look to get someone to do that?....any ideas how much it would cost?

That's way cool Tine - I just saw a Smart Car all logo'd up and it looked great!!!

Deni said:
Hi...
I would like to get my wheel cover sign-written with my business name on too...where would i look to get someone to do that?....any ideas how much it would cost?

Me too! Prefer to work from recommendation, so has anyone had it done and can vouch for a particular person or company please?

Loads advertised on the internet via search engines, they vary in cost as to the wheelcover size/your graphics/their graphics/colours used etc

Flanakat
x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back