New treatment menus...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melly07

Reaction score
I'd really like to offer some diffrent types of manicures and pedicures to give clients some range but not really sure on how to go about it? Is it something that the product makers themselves tend to set? Like the CND Citrus and Spa range you could offer a citrus mani and a spa mani? My list consists of basic and luxuary at the minute and I'd like to expand it...
Which then leads me to my next question. I'm not a nail tech but am I right in saying I can offer shellac? As it's designed like a polish so on my Level 3 I'd be able to offer it? I love these crystal and glitter looks and they'd fit in brilliant with the ethos of my company but I need to keep all the equipment simple? some info would be great :) ta very much

If you hold Mani Pedi Qualification you can do Shellac so if you have NVQ3 you will have done this in your NVQ2 contact Sweet Squared 0845 210 6060 to get started with your Shellac :)

I use the CND Almond range i do a Classic Mani (I dont like the word Basic well sound like your getting a basic service) i include the usual file cuticle work etc. then i use the CND Almond moisture scrub and the CND Almond hydrating lotion.

Then for my Spa Mani i add the CND Almond illuminating Masque and heated mitts and a longer hand and arm massage.

A nice seasonal thing to do it mix it up a little is use the 2 CND Mani systems mixed with the Scentsation products theres a thread on it i will try and find it and repost it for you :) x

Oh brilliant! Thanks for the reply and sorry I took so long to write mine, Yeah I don't like the "basic" either but I needed the two elements of a quick and a luxury for a price difference as well as time...

Latest posts

Back