New treatment needed but what? Help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holisticzoe

Reaction score
Hi all.

I'd like to add a new treatment to my treatment list bit I'm not sure what, I offer loads of different types of massage and seem to be busiest with hot stones, preg and Swedish.
Lash lifts on the beauty side are my biggest seller as well as gel polish, I'd like to add something new but I'm not sure what.
I work at a Gymophobics so my client base are mostly 30+, I do offer facials and they are popular but maybe I should tailor something for mature skin?

Advice needed please x

Why not ask your clients? :)

I have with no luck lol

Micro current facials to meet the need for anti aging treatments?
A toning work out for the face!
[emoji4]

Ask yourself what your ideal client is and concentrate on getting more of these. Go through your client list and work out who are your 20 best clients. What treatments do they have? Is there a common theme? What do they think you are best at? Concentrate on the treatment areas that bring you the clients that love you and return again and again.

Otherwise I would look at your best selling treatments and think about what might be an easy up sell or cross sell from these top sellers. There's not much point switching clients from one popular treatments to another, but there is sense in getting clients to book something else as well as their usual favourites. If lash lifts are popular I'd say that a branded brow treatment would be good. I did very well with Billion Dollar Brows (And I'll be training for them soon), there are other brands too of course.

As massage is popular, maybe add a body scrub treatment as an addition to your massage service. We do a popular relaxation ritual which combines a facial with a back neck and shoulder massage - we do the facial cleanse and exfoliate, turnover for back neck and shoulder massage finish on the head and then turn over again for facial massage and mask. It's a way of offering something to those clients who can't decided between a facial or a massage and don't have time/cash for both. We charge less than the cost of two treatments and cut the time down. If you do full body massage, maybe you could add a body scrub into your massage for an additional price.

As hot stones is popular, you might want to look into lava shells - they do a detox massage using hot and cold shells which concentrates on the tummy and lower body. You need to charge more as the lava charges cost a bit, so think about whether there is scope to add another £15 or so to your costs, or whether you just do the training and improvise with chilled hot stones...

Thank you very much for your responses, I've never heard of micro current so will look into this, I've never thought of combo ttrstmwnts either, that would go down really well I'm sure.

Thanks again x

Latest posts

Back