New treatment room offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm going to be offering services from a treatment room soon, I also offer mobile but am looking to hopefully do more from a treatment room as I can offer more varied services plus I won't have to cart loads of stuff around and do all the setting up and packing down.
I want to do some leaflets and post them around the local shops to let people know I'm there and also advertise on Facebook pages (my business one and the local for sale pages)
My question is, what offers would get people in the door?
I was thinking an amount or percentage off your first treatment but I'm unsure. I live in Cornwall, moved from Hastings and it seems to be taking longer to get things going down here. Any advice appreciated, Thanks x

Refer a friend program is a big deal I would say, if you did someone and they bring a friend both gets 20-30% off the next time. Or loyalty card, every 5th or 10th treatment is cheaper or even for free if you can afford. Maybe little gift packages for first 10 clients :) I hope it helps and good luck with the new business :)

I done 20% off on my leaflets. Got heaps of people in the door.

Thank you for the ideas ladies, I went with 20% off plus a £5 off your next visit voucher, it’s slow at the minute but I’m sure it will pick up, I’ve only advertised this on Facebook and the shop window so I need to distribute some leaflets too.
I’m also looking to add waxing and gel polish which I think will be the popular treatments and bring a lot more business in

I done 20% off on my leaflets. Got heaps of people in the door.
Would you mind sharing your leaflet? I’m interested to see other people’s

Latest posts

Back