New treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobilemartine

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have managed to squeeze in A few courses this year but I would like to offer something more my ideas are

Semi permanent hair removal - lpl or something similar

Non invasive lipo body contouring stretch mark reduction

Something along these lines anyone have any idea or recommendations for training companies products or any help advice appreciated

Martine xxx

Anyone anything ;( xx

i'd say body contouring. everyone loves to see weight lose as fast as that. it's temporary and depends on how well the client keeps to her dietary intake (i mean it's no use having it and going out for a macdonalds after;-D).

i had the course last week myself it was nice. I went to the guild of beauty therapist website and did a search on courses in my area). so i suggest you do that to find wat's available out there and you know it's trust worthy if it's indorsed by the gbt too.

semi permenant hair removal sounds good too but as a beauty therapist you would've already been qualified in waxing so you'd just be double backing on yourself there.

gdluck wit whichever one u decide on anyway hun.xx

Shrinking violet or faith lift!! It's going mad already and only just took off- I'm waiting to get faith lift into the salon I work in and I'm so excited!!

Thanks peeps will look into body contouring ;) I have the shrinking violet ;) and use the a lift machine with faith lift creams they are fab ;) xx

Thanks peeps will look into body contouring ;) I have the shrinking violet ;) and use the a lift machine with faith lift creams they are fab ;) xx

Oh no I'm even more excited to get faith lift!! ;) x

Faith lift is fab a real good retail cream too as it smells Devine and the people at enhance direct are amazing they answer any questions immediately an nothing is too much trouble ;) x

Faith lift is fab a real good retail cream too as it smells Devine and the people at enhance direct are amazing they answer any questions immediately an nothing is too much trouble ;) x

The ladies at enhance are fabulous!! I was hoping I would do well retailing the creams so fingers crossed!! Do you know the rrp for the creams?x

Not sure if I can put prices on here will pm you x

How are your results going for faith lift I'm awaiting for my order excited week :) x

How are the faith lift treatments coming along? Any before and after pictures?x

I love faith lift!!.. Just taking a while to take off in the salon!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355055101.345192.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355055101.345192.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 160
I done this on my partners nan. Put it on fb and had loads of interest!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355057505.349486.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355057505.349486.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 161

Latest posts

Back