New treatments-ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spandangle

Reaction score
Wanting to bring something new to the salon this summer! Any ideas?

We already offer Dermalogica, Moroccan tans, ibd gel polish and shellac, Manis, pedis is luxury footspa chair, waxing and epiloderm wax, lash extensions, massage, eye tinting treatments, nail extensions, ibx and tons of nail art.

Any ideas appreciated :)

Lava shell massage has gone down well with my clients. I now do more of these than full aromatherapy even though I charge more. Good for men too!

Lava shell massage has gone down well with my clients. I now do more of these than full aromatherapy even though I charge more. Good for men too!

I was thinking about doing this when I move in to the gym. Did you do the online course? Or did you go and do all the others as well? Glad to hear you are doing well with it x

I was lucky and did it when the company came to the college I was lecturing at.
I just use the mild heat (actually pretty hot!) shells. I haven't done the cold therapy stuff.

I was lucky and did it when the company came to the college I was lecturing at.
I just use the mild heat (actually pretty hot!) shells. I haven't done the cold therapy stuff.

Thank you! I am glad you said it's popular for men. My Ellisons rep said you could 15 minute treatments... So thought that would be great to do in a chair at reception when I'm not busy!

Hmm ... Not sure on that advice... You would have to charge a lot!
If you look at the cost of the sachets on ellisons website you will see why.
Each shell generates 45 mins of heat. You will use 2, 3 or 4 shells per service.
I can send you more info on how I've packaged my treatments if you want to message me.
[emoji4]

Oh really? Glad I said something! I will thank you hun!!

Oh I've never heard of the lava shell massage? Is it similar to having a hot stone?

Yes pretty much
There are lots of treatment videos on you tube if you want to have a look.
I combine my shell treatments with aromatherapy but you can easily use ready blended ones.
You need to have a body massage qualification to do the training. There are different courses you can do with them.

Personally, I didn't like the oil the company do but I guess I'm just fussy ....

Latest posts

Back