New trend - duck feet shaped nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why we even discuss the vile looking things. The more discussion, the more attention they get. God forbid anyone comes in asking for them ... Then I'll have to do them. :eek: Someone somewhere is having a giant laugh that anyone even wants nails like the ones in the photo.

If there was a contest for the ugliest nails on earth, those would be a good contender for first prize! Why would anyone even spend their time to decorate them ... The best nail artist in the world couldn't make them look good. You could dress a fat pig in a Savile Road suit, but it's still a fat pig in a suit, and those are the nail version of a fat pig in a suit.

You can't polish a turd lol.xx

If I saw someone wearing these they would get the big get you trotters in my back yard and start digging.x

I knew we had discussed these before but when I saw the article regarding a "New Trend," I thought I'd share because these are really starting to take off here in the U.S. I'm seeing them everywhere now.

Thank you, Snooki. As if Jersey Shore didn't give us enough "Tacky," now we have your new ugly-a** nail trend sweeping the U.S. to remind us of just how low we've sunken.

Thanks. Thanks, soooo much, you over-bronzed bouffant slag.

We have a copy version called Geordie shore and I really can't watch it! The first show one of the girls wet herself while being sick
And nothing was said!!!! Like it was normal!!!
It just makes me cringe x

I've actually seen a few people with these and seen like their becoming more popular but they've been called flare nails lol. Still uggers!!! X

Maybe it was a misunderstanding...... when the client asked for duck nails she meant with feathers !!!
These look gross:eek:

Haha :) x x

I have seen similar before but not as extreme.... Personally I think they are ugly and even make nice hands look ugly, but each to their own eh :-/

As for those duck toes... They're just wrong, sorry!...

I have seen similar before but not as extreme.... Personally I think they are ugly and even make nice hands look ugly, but each to their own eh :-/

Kinda like Crocs ... No woman alive, no matter how gorgeous, no matter how superb the legs, looks good in them (unless they are 2 years old)! They are just wrong too!

What do I think of these?? ...I think the sidewalls need brought in a lil bit... ;)

Nah seriously, my god...ew. Each to their own but..no way i'd wear them, and i'd seriously question the sanity of the client coming into the salon asking for them!

We have a copy version called Geordie shore and I really can't watch it! The first show one of the girls wet herself while being sick
And nothing was said!!!! Like it was normal!!!
It just makes me cringe x

Hahahaha I can't watch Geordie Shore! They copy Jersey Shore too much. I'm intrigued by the minds of guidos. They're gaudy, loud, and very thick, but they're happy XD

Maybe acceptable on a mermaid!

Not for me

Not likey they look weird ok for Halloween Lol :eek:

Hahahaha I can't watch Geordie Shore! They copy Jersey Shore too much. I'm intrigued by the minds of guidos. They're gaudy, loud, and very thick, but they're happy XD

They always pick the worst Geordies for anything on tv, news,tv shows ect!!!
We are not all like that up here! Im sure they do it on purpose , find the thickest, idiot and put them on tv!
Xx

Kinda like Crocs ... No woman alive, no matter how gorgeous, no matter how superb the legs, looks good in them (unless they are 2 years old)! They are just wrong too!

Hey I wear crocs when I go to Disney... Got to fit in with the masses.. Lil! Well I do but the nice flip flop type not the original style ;)

They always pick the worst Geordies for anything on tv, news,tv shows ect!!!
We are not all like that up here! Im sure they do it on purpose , find the thickest, idiot and put them on tv!
Xx

Oh but of course! They bring good ratings! I do have a friend from Newcastle that I play online games with and he's not like them at all :lol: only the accent is the same

Oh but of course! They bring good ratings! I do have a friend from Newcastle that I play online games with and he's not like them at all :lol: only the accent is the same

Does he prefer Acrylics or Gel? ( Tongue in cheek LOL)

Sorry couldn't resist

Yes , we have seen them before, usually from inexperienced techs that havent developed an eye for the aesthetic quality of a perfect nail. :lol:

We have heard of them here in the UK for some time .. we are just not so quick to jump on a band wagon and are hoping and praying that no one wants or requests nails like these ... apart from taking the money, I myself would find no pleasure in doing them at all.

Geeg,

Duck feet is old news now. It's super duck feet and crown tip. now. :::vomits:::

I tell my clients I refuse to do them because I do think it's ugly. Thank goodness most of my clients are classy and sophisticated.

Latest posts

Back