New trend - duck feet shaped nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive never seen anything like it!!! i hope no one asks for these!x

Might make for a built in hand fan in the hot weather.....but I'd rather die of heat stroke personally! Yuk.

I remember seeign a thread on these last year and my opinion hasn't changed - VILE!!!

Why would you want to make your fingers look shorter and wider?

Well... I love them!!

You know the way we always tell our clients not to use their nails as tools?... well we can forget all that old rubbish!

Think how handy these little beauts would come in when our windscreens are thick with ice and for those that love DIY, these babies would be perfect for scraping wallpaper off walls.

Ingenious! :lol:

Oh no no no ..... That's horrible 😱 I have seen them on YouTube !!!!

Just found this:

524432_368387136536651_237094146332618_1017241_1937683063_n.jpg

There are no words.

Is this really real? :Scared:

One word comes to mind!!... Eww!!

Oh nooo, this is horrendous on toes, for finger nails i could understand for maybe a fashion show, but personally for me its a big no no!

They look ridiculous...... Lol

Interesting. Its been at least two years popular here in the US. UK has only heard of it?

I do think they are horrendous though. It overwhelms that some people ask for SUPER DUCK FEET.

-_-'

Interesting. Its been at least two years popular here in the US. UK has only heard of it?

I do think they are horrendous though. It overwhelms that some people ask for SUPER DUCK FEET.

-_-'

We have seen them before here a few times, have been threads about it hanging around for a long while on Salon Geek, I think the thing is that the updated pictures just add a renewed feeling of shock and disgust every time :D

-_-'

We have heard of them here in the UK for some time .. we are just not so quick to jump on a band wagon and are hoping and praying that no one wants or requests nails like these ... apart from taking the money, I myself would find no pleasure in doing them at all.

God forbid anyone comes in asking for them ... Then I'll have to do them. :eek:

Didn't you know, Gigi, I've already sent a few over to your Salon...told them to ask for you by name...said you were THE BEST! :wink2:

Didn't you know, Gigi, I've already sent a few over to your Salon...told them to ask for you by name...said you were THE BEST! :wink2:

Thank you for your faith and trust in me, darling Tammy .. I hope I would make them look better than the ones in the photo lol ... at least I would make them smooth and even for a start and not look like they were thrown on.I would make them the best ugly vile nails in Spain!! Thanks for the recommendation. :Love: :lol:

I knew we had discussed these before but when I saw the article regarding a "New Trend," I thought I'd share because these are really starting to take off here in the U.S. I'm seeing them everywhere now.

Thank you, Snooki. As if Jersey Shore didn't give us enough "Tacky," now we have your new ugly-a** nail trend sweeping the U.S. to remind us of just how low we've sunken.

Thanks. Thanks, soooo much, you over-bronzed bouffant slag.

Totally quakers, don't like but with all this rain we're having could come in handy

Finger nails and Toe nails are NOT meant to look like that!!! Yuck ! Yuck!
I know an american nail tech that does all these weird nail designs and bulks the nails up with what i call junk...it's so tacky! Each to thier own i guess, but holy moly!!!! It's just NOT right! LOL

I've just shared a link on my FB page about these, not my cup of tea at all! I don't get it and don't even want to think about the complications of certain personal hygiene tasks :eek:

Latest posts

Back