New Tutorial with images.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
Check out my new tutorial with images, for using More Than white Liquid Acrylic when using the Fabric# wrap system for perfect pink and white nails..

It is as simple as it looks. Fabric# really does look like a liquid and powder nail even though it is a wrap. VERY strong and has a lovely rounded shape not usually associated with wrap systems.

No wonder it has won several competitons now including the latest one in Scotland ... congratulations to Joan Whitter from London who travelled all the way to Bonny Scotland to compete using Fabric#. And to our own RUTH and Dawnie and Caroline who have also competed successfully with FAbric#.

If you have any questions regarding using More Than white Liquid Acrylic, then post them here. More than white can also be used to create french nails with Retention+ and any Gel system.

Well there you have it again, Fabric# is truly a system for Fibreglass competitors..................
I just love it..........Well done to Joan xxxxxx See you at Excel then xxxxxx

absolutely fantastic geeg, the photographs are superb!!
this had definately inspired me to try fabric now.

shropshiredawn said:
absolutely fantastic geeg, the photographs are superb!!
this had definately inspired me to try fabric# now.

Thank you! It is very scarey when Samuel enlarges my work this BIG.

I'm sure Glynnis will be pleased to note that the nails were not airbrushed :D Believe me, when they are the actual size they look much better! Anyway, glad if it has inspired ... It has now been (very naughty) 4 weeks since I rebalanced my Fabric# nails and I still can't find anything to pick at ... which believe me I would if there was anything! Will do them today!

They are mega - cant get a client to have More than White yet as they love the natural look - maybe if they saw this they'd change their minds.....

Fab Freak said:
They are mega - cant get a client to have More than White yet as they love the natural look - maybe if they saw this they'd change their minds.....

It is so strange how these things vary. The forever French is far and away the most asked for 'look' by clients overall yet yours prefer natural ..... maybe it is you that prefers natural and that is what they see? :lol: Do you ever do your own nails with permanent French? Actualy I love the natural look as well on myself .... less work when rebalancing!! I'm lazy with my own.

geeg said:
It is so strange how these things vary. The forever French is far and away the most asked for 'look' by clients overall yet yours prefer natural ..... maybe it is you that prefers natural and that is what they see? :lol: Do you ever do your own nails with permanent French? Actualy I love the natural look as well on myself .... less work when rebalancing!! I'm lazy with my own.
could be as I do prefer natural but 9 times out of 10 I have nail art on so they could tell anyway...but recently been wearing L&P pink and whites to show my new skill, but my wrap clients still opt for the natural and never as for a french manicure polish only ever a full colour polish...I must admit I haven't tried the more than white yet - but plan to on my next rebalance...

It will be interesting to see if this sways them to try the mtw on their own...

Wow!!! what can I say,,,,,,, Beautiful...

I haven't done Fabric# for ages.... looks like i'll have to suggest to the ones who aren't quite ready for extensions on a full time basis.

Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back