New U hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
After super honest reviews of New U hair.
I'm going to get some samples etc to try, the colours look beautiful. My only worry is that I heard (through the grapevine...) that it is the same manufacturer of Beauty Works? I don't know if its true, but I know lots of extensionists who use BW, yet I've had 4 lots of hair from BW and they've all been disgusting quality and a complete waste of money.

Can anyone give me some really honest reviews on the hair....it looks so beautiful I want to give it a chance!

x

If you look up the hairdresser that helped choose the colours for New U on Twitter he used to be best buds with the owner of beautyworks. Can't remember his name now but like beauty works say "Balayage by Jack Howard" this hair dressers name was all over New U packaging and adverts.

If you look up the hairdresser that helped choose the colours for New U on Twitter he used to be best buds with the owner of beautyworks. Can't remember his name now but like beauty works say "Balayage by Jack Howard" this hair dressers name was all over New U packaging and adverts.
It Jason Meacher. The colour range is fab but stock levels aren't high and they also only offer wefts

Yes that's his name!

Hi all thanks for you interest in New U hair extensions I'm the creative director of New U, As your comment correctly states Yes I've been responsible for working with New U to produce the extensive colour range including our 8 Unique Balayage shades.I have previously worked for Beautyworks as an Educator however for personal reasons I left the brand as my reputation and hair quality is of paramount importantance to me.

New U Hair Extensions is no way affiliated or associated with Beautyworks or any other hair extension company by way of product development ,product manufacture or any other element.

New U Hair extensions pride ourselves on the quality of our hair and will always work with our salons to ensure 100% satisfaction with our products. As a new brand in the market we are growing our core stock levels week to week We are a passionate and personal brand welcoming all new enquires.

Regards

Jason Meacher

Hi all thanks for you interest in New U hair extensions I'm the creative director of New U, As your comment correctly states Yes I've been responsible for working with New U to produce the extensive colour range including our 8 Unique Balayage shades.I have previously worked for Beautyworks as an Educator however for personal reasons I left the brand as my reputation and hair quality is of paramount importantance to me.

New U Hair Extensions is no way affiliated or associated with Beautyworks or any other hair extension company by way of product development ,product manufacture or any other element.

New U Hair extensions pride ourselves on the quality of our hair and will always work with our salons to ensure 100% satisfaction with our products. As a new brand in the market we are growing our core stock levels week to week We are a passionate and personal brand welcoming all new enquires.

Regards

Jason Meacher
Great post and I've just registered a trade account with yourselves , the colours are outstanding and stand out from the rest of the suppliers I've seen , looking forward to ordering x

Jason, are newu still looking at adding bonds as well or are they going to be wefts only

Great post and I've just registered a trade account with yourselves , the colours are outstanding and stand out from the rest of the suppliers I've seen , looking forward to ordering x

We look forward too working with you too xx

Jason, are newu still looking at adding bonds as well or are they going to be wefts only

We currently have our 150G wefts and our 200g Clip In Range we are adding Flat bonds and Itips x

Latest posts

Back