New UV Cured Brisa Bond

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deanosnana

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi All! I'm wondering if any nail geeks have tried CND's new UV cured Brisa Bond? If so, how do you like it? Is there any difference from the 'old' Brisa Bond? Thank you! :hug:

still got 2 bottles of the 'old' one but saw this in the catalogue 4.00 and wondered about it :green:

The new Brisa Bond has photoinitiator added to it- this is for a "deeper" cure and even better adhesion of the Brisa UV Gel to the nail plate. :)

The new Brisa Bond has photoinitiator added to it- this is for a "deeper" cure and even better adhesion of the Brisa UV Gel to the nail plate. :)

Thanks, Heather! :hug:

Have you done any experimenting with one hand new BB and the other hand old BB? I'm just wondering if the difference is significant!

Thanks for your help, hun!

I'm excited to try it out! :)

I actually haven't got my bottle yet, but a couple EA's have- longer lasting results, less chipping, and no lifting ;)

I actually haven't got my bottle yet, but a couple EA's have- longer lasting results, less chipping, and no lifting ;)

Sounds good to me! :hug:

Has anyone received theirs yet? Can anyone confirm any difference (hopefully improvement) in retention? Is there a different part number for this new version of it?

Has anyone received theirs yet? Can anyone confirm any difference (hopefully improvement) in retention? Is there a different part number for this new version of it?
The UV Cured Brisa Bond is to be applied before the application of Brisa Gel you would not use it before applying L&P therefore you would not use it with Retention, Radical or Moxie :hug:

The UV Cured Brisa Bond is to be applied before the application of Brisa Gel you would not use it before applying L&P therefore you would not use it with Retention, Radical or Moxie :hug:

By 'retention' I'm speaking of the term, not the L&P product. What I meant is 'adhesion' or opposition to lifting.

Bump :green:

Anyone found improvement yet? Still on my last bottle of original :irked:

bumpty bump :green:

anyone? :hug:

bumpty bump :green:

anyone? :hug:

ME ME ME :lol:
I think there's a difference,I've never had much of a problem with lifing using Brisa before,but what little problem there was had dissapeard.
I'm happy :green:
:hug:

I'm surprised anyone has to ask!! :lol:

If CND have brought this product out as an imrovement then it will be an imrovement. End of. :hug:

lol geeg:hug:

I didn't doubt it for a minute!

It's just I've never had a problem with Brisa lifting so I was just wondering why the 'improvement' was needed :green:

lol geeg:hug:

I didn't doubt it for a minute!

It's just I've never had a problem with Brisa lifting so I was just wondering why the 'improvement' was needed :green:

I've never had a problem with Brisa lifting either, but you know there are always some that do, so if it makes life easier for them (it's needed) then it is easy for all. :hug:

Hi was wondering if any of you can help me please... my new brisa bond doesnt have a brush .... just a stick lol... is this right??? Thank u xx

Hi was wondering if any of you can help me please... my new brisa bond doesnt have a brush .... just a stick lol... is this right??? Thank u xx

Why would we be ble to help you? Surely this is a problem you need to take to your supplier? Of course it's not right! Your brush will be replaced immediately. In the meantime you can use a clean brush to apply your Brisa Bond until you get your new one in the post.

Latest posts

Back