New Video !!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
Well, I've had one of those nights/days .... you know, the ones where nobody listens ......

And what I've done to combat the idiots is to do another nail video.

Using a new technique in foaming cuticle exfoiliators, which are esily removed with your basic prep/dehydrator.

The video is quite long (it's 16 mins), I remixed the music myself and did a set of nails using my new "Define" well-less tips on a nail biter using "Illume Acrylic" and an all new pressure set adhesive "Neobond".

The "Define tips don't taper like other well-less tips (making you fill in the sides to give a decent shape).

Not all new products come from American companies.

My model is dark skinned, which only emphasises how bad her nails were to start with, it will take a while to download (because it's so detailed, with no trickery).

I haven't seen a video demonstrating well-less tips, the ones I use are pretty fabulous, with really great straight sidewalls.

You will notice that I don't touch the natural nail with a file at all (not even to remove the surface shine, buff in the tip, nor remove the shine from the plastic tip).

My prep "Hydrofresh" will not crack tips.

This is an amazing new product developed in Australia to combat damage to the natural nail.

It shows "MY METHOD", using a flat brush, patting, pulling, then using the brush backwards to create a perfect apex with no effort at all.

No pre-shaping, no buffing off the nail surface and what most people refer to as "line of light" shows in my application, which is again reflected in the final product.

All buffers and files are guaranteed to be 50% cheaper than the ones you are using now

I don't use models with perfect nailplates like many demonstration videos .....(thats not what walks through the door).

I wanted to show a realistic client, with realistic results.

I hope you enjoy the clip (be patient, as it will take a while to load).

Don't you wish you were in Australia right now ? ....

Welcome to the revolution
Nail Zoo Video Page

really enjoyed that and it didn't take long at all to load. you make it look so easy. x

Yep agree with that, you make it look so easy (I don't do nails at all) but I WANT to!!!!!!!

It took a few seconds for mine to load too.

Wish I could do nails.....................:):):)

i always love watching your work.it makes a change for someone to use a nail biter as most people use someone that has fab nails to begin with.the finish of the nails looked amazing,very glass like.i would love to try some of those tips where can i get them from and do they sell trial packs?
thanks for the video,the nails looked lovely as usual,you do great work:)

i always love watching your work.it makes a change for someone to use a nail biter as most people use someone that has fab nails to begin with.the finish of the nails looked amazing,very glass like.i would love to try some of those tips where can i get them from and do they sell trial packs?
thanks for the video,the nails looked lovely as usual,you do great work:)
You could try Hair Health and Beauty Professional .:. Australia's premier health hair & beauty wholesaler dunno what they charge for postage, send them an email

Thanks Carl.

So - is there no buffing of the natural nail because of the product you use or that you dont feel that buffing is needed full stop. And - the cuticle remover method you use of foaming the product - is it down to how you foam with the brush or is a specific cuticle remover needed to do this?

Ta very much.

Thanks Carl.

So - is there no buffing of the natural nail because of the product you use or that you dont feel that buffing is needed full stop. And - the cuticle remover method you use of foaming the product - is it down to how you foam with the brush or is a specific cuticle remover needed to do this?

Ta very much.

It's a new product line, using new technology, the cuticle remover and it's ingredients are exclusive to "Illume"

Love it Carl, looks a fantastic product. Your work is always a pleasure to watch. Thanks for taking the time to share that . xx

Another fab video as usual Carl,
Didnt take long to load and was very informative. cant believe no buffing, Amazing!:eek:
defo no damage to natural nails there.
You do make it look soooooo easy though Carl, keep em coming! Wish I lived in Oz for a 121 lol
Jen

i love it !

one or 2 of the written bits werent on long enough for me to read.

and to clarify, do you use pink on the nail bed and then a natural on the tip ?

i'd like to try the hawley products, did you say you thought there might be a uk distributor soon?

That was amazing, I love that foaming cuticle remover, it means so much less interference with the natural nail, good for the clients nails, time wise great for the tech, thanks Carl, as usual you have inspired me.
And yes I do wish I lived in Australia, for many reasons:lol::hug:

I bet she was really pleased, they are very natural looking.

Always great to watch a professional at work.
I even loved the music this time!!:lol:

I take it that since you speak so highly of Hawley products that the longevity of the products is great too?

I think Perfector Plank...is the best name ever for a file!!!
Thanks for posting the vid.

Sorry but i cant watch video! Everytime i try, i start jumping around my living room like im having a fit and flicking my light on and off so it looks like im in a rave, GOD I AM SOOOOOO SAD!:cry:

Promise to try again later when ive had some kalm tablets.

P.S. would love a mixed tape................ so not cool, i meant a banging cd with your mixed tunes on :wink2:.
seriously, brilliant music, makes me want to be young and free again. xx

Another fab video **** lol ( Can I say your name yet?):hug:

thanks for that !

You do make it look EXTREMELY easy !

Wouldn't mind trying this product too!

AMb x

I have enjoyed watching and feel inspired by the videos on your web site it looks like a fab product.
I love your little aluminum spray oil bottle can I ask if it is a dispenser you fill yourself or is the product sold in the aluminum bottle? I`ve not seen any that small over here.

Thanks for sharing. :)

waw....in a word....BRILLIANT....you do make it look sooooo easy....and if you get fed up with nails(which i doubt)you should be a d.j...... the music was brilliant and you mixed it yourself...well done a true genius.....well done xxx

another great tutorial "nail zoo" :)

Latest posts

Back