New Wax One!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heather78

Reaction score
Hi I just wandered if any of you have done the new wax one training course or watched a demo with sweet squared?

If so any thoughts/comments would be appreciated!

Hi I just wandered if any of you have done the new wax one training course or watched a demo with sweet squared?

If so any thoughts/comments would be appreciated!
Anyone got any experience with Wax One please??

I use waxperts from sweet squared and I love it x

I use waxperts from sweet squared and I love it x
Thank you for your reply! I believe sweet squared are now offering ‘Wax One’ instead of waxperts! But it’s very new which is why I’m trying to find out if anyone is using them yet! Thanks for your reply though

I mite try it myself and have a go ..I like waxperts as it gets the most smallest hairs x

I use Wax:one and bloomeing love it! I can not rage about it enough. No lumpy wax. No night temperature. No red skin. Easy to use. And their heater is FANTASTIC ! It's exactly what thwaxing industry needed.

Hi
I too use waxone and was really pleased with both waxes and the results, however not sure if it is the extreme weather we are experiencing but I am struggling with the thinkness of the strip wax. Just woundered if anyone else is having the same problems?

Hi
I too use waxone and was really pleased with both waxes and the results, however not sure if it is the extreme weather we are experiencing but I am struggling with the thinkness of the strip wax. Just woundered if anyone else is having the same problems?

What temperature do you have your strip wax at?

Hi I have the strip wax on 68 and I am using the waxone heater.

What temperature do you have your strip wax at?
Hi thanks for getting in touch
I have my strip wax on 68 with the waxone pot

Latest posts

Back