New website, opinions welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friendly and funny, great reading, well done. Carl has just done my logo and Ruth is setting up the website at this moment, so I will be typing like mad soon too!! I may even have to cut my nails down for it.

Good luck x

Thank you.

Well done, it's exciting isn't it!

Wow great web site love the text, colour, contents all is great :) x x

Ps I want one 😃x

I love the look and feel of the website, partly down to design and colour scheme but the work you've put into the welcome page draws you in to reading more.

Two tiny points - I'm viewing on my mobile and your address is out of line at the bottom left of each page (spills outside the box, on an otherwise perfect page) and on the testimonials page what about instead of displaying no photo could you perhaps put a standard pic of a manicure or something? Just to make the page look like it has more content?
Fabulous overall though x

What sort of phone are you viewing the site on please, Pixie? Just so I can test if I can get hold of one :)

Sorry just seen this - iPhone 4s xx

Fabby! My lovely Sonia has an iPhone4 so am just going to borrow it off her for a few minutes to test and fix...

That should do it, I think :)

You may need to have to click the little refresh icon to the right of the web address at the top of Safari.

Thank you so much for the heads up on that though :hug:

Absolutely gorgeous and excellent wording!

One thing - on the hands & nails page, you don't mention minx application. I'm not sure if you do minx fingers, but it's on your feet & toes page and minx removal is mentioned so I thought it may be worth pointing out x

I love it!

I've never come across a page that incorporates professionalism, humour and friendliness all in one. I really liked your pictures on each bit and by the time I got to the spray tanning section, the picture of the lady made me lol!

Like others have mentioned, I wanted to read every word too.

Yep! Superb xx

Absolutely gorgeous and excellent wording!

One thing - on the hands & nails page, you don't mention minx application. I'm not sure if you do minx fingers, but it's on your feet & toes page and minx removal is mentioned so I thought it may be worth pointing out x

Evangelinegrace - Thank you and well spotted, you've got eagle eyes lol

I don't do Minx on fingernails and have now removed this entry from the Removal section.

Thank you so much for loving it .. It's like someone judging your child!!!

Big hugs xxx

I love it!

I've never come across a page that incorporates professionalism, humour and friendliness all in one. I really liked your pictures on each bit and by the time I got to the spray tanning section, the picture of the lady made me lol!

Like others have mentioned, I wanted to read every word too.

I have been so excited by the amazing feedback from you loveky geeks!!

Seriously thank you so much!

Big fat hug and xxxxx

Ahhh back at ya xxxx

Lovely to see your great personality coming through. It conveys a feeling of a truly relaxing and professional salon .

(Think I should had said this before my pm :Love: xx)

Very nice, I love your 'nitty gritty' section and the bit about being on time!
X

Latest posts

Back