New website, opinions welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacquelineanna

Reaction score
Website looks lovely xx

LOVE it!

I tend to skim read quite abit but I was actually reading each page your little touches of humour kept me interested enough to carry on reading!

Love the logo and web design (Ruth we may need a chat soon :) )

If I was in your area if I had just seen your website Id def book in for a treatment :)

Congrats xx

LOVE it!

I tend to skim read quite abit but I was actually reading each page your little touches of humour kept me interested enough to carry on reading!

Love the logo and web design (Ruth we may need a chat soon :) )

If I was in your area if I had just seen your website Id def book in for a treatment :)

Congrats xx

Thank you so so much Claire .. the hours and hours of hard work have paid off then xx :hug:

Website looks lovely xx
Thank you, I have to say it's a bit nerve-wracking waiting to see how others perceive your work!!

xx

lol your welcome!

Like I said I tend to skim read alot but I found that your style of writing made me think someone was there talking to me and made me want to read it not just skim through if that makes sense!

Hard work def paid off!! I also like how you referred to the intimate waxing as your lady garden! LOL

xx

Loving the page, can I just ask, is it right that you charge the same for Shellac and then a set of Rocktars?

:)

Loving the page, can I just ask, is it right that you charge the same for Shellac and then a set of Rocktars?

:)

If a client wants Rockstar Toes (or nails) we would set it into either Shellac or Bio Sculpture and the price would be £35.00

Jacqui xx

I love the look and feel of the website, partly down to design and colour scheme but the work you've put into the welcome page draws you in to reading more.

Two tiny points - I'm viewing on my mobile and your address is out of line at the bottom left of each page (spills outside the box, on an otherwise perfect page) and on the testimonials page what about instead of displaying no photo could you perhaps put a standard pic of a manicure or something? Just to make the page look like it has more content?
Fabulous overall though x

I love the look and feel of the website, partly down to design and colour scheme but the work you've put into the welcome page draws you in to reading more.

Two tiny points - I'm viewing on my mobile and your address is out of line at the bottom left of each page (spills outside the box, on an otherwise perfect page) and on the testimonials page what about instead of displaying no photo could you perhaps put a standard pic of a manicure or something? Just to make the page look like it has more content?
Fabulous overall though x

Hi Pixie

Thank you for your good advice.

I will get on to Ruth about the address on each page and see what she can do.

And I have a picture now in the testimonial box - I am pretty sure not many people will want to upload their own photo lol.

Tell me what you think?

Hi loving your web page , and your warn words on the welcome page which would defo draw me in as a Client:biggrin:

I'm going to be setting up web page and I was thinking of using Verve for Logo, can I please ask as I'm rather confused:rolleyes: do I then get someone to do web page separately.

Gave you a Like on Facebook :cool:

Jacqueline that pic is fab!

Jb I contacted Carl at Verve last week and he said he does the design and Ruth puts the page together including the technical bits. If you email Carl he'll explain better! Xx

Hi loving your web page , and your warn words on the welcome page which would defo draw me in as a Client:biggrin:

I'm going to be setting up web page and I was thinking of using Verve for Logo, can I please ask as I'm rather confused:rolleyes: do I then get someone to do web page separately.

Gave you a Like on Facebook :cool:

Aw thank you sweet pea xx

Yes Verve will design logo and Ruth will design website but you have to do all the content!!!

Be prepared to have no sleep while you wrack your brains for inspiration.

Ruth is absolutely brilliant, no matter how silly the questions were she answered them as if they were questions on Mastermind lol.

Her system enables you to make any changes instantly, you can then go and look at the actual site so you can see what everyone else can see. If you don't like it come back to the control site and change it. Brilliant. You don't have to wait for someone else to make the changes for you.

xx

it looks the biz,

congrats and best wishes.

Thank you will contact Verve and Ruth xx

PM me if you need contact details.
xx

Great site, love the logo, site is easy to navigate and gives all the information that any prospective client would want.....and it feels friendly too. Well done, am sure it will provide you with lots of new clients.
Diane x

Great site, love the logo, site is easy to navigate and gives all the information that any prospective client would want.....and it feels friendly too. Well done, am sure it will provide you with lots of new clients.
Diane x

Thank you :hug:

Friendly and funny, great reading, well done. Carl has just done my logo and Ruth is setting up the website at this moment, so I will be typing like mad soon too!! I may even have to cut my nails down for it.

Good luck x

Latest posts

Back