new website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
right gang - im in alot of pain here - (side, back and dentist - but we wont go there) but ive been thinking of making a new website for my cakes etc- there is another cake due tomorra, so will post a pic, and the next one i have to do is a ford mustang -:eek:

anyway the question is..............which is the best site to go for, for a FREE website, i dont want anything special, just a 1 or 2 page thingy going on

thanks in advance:hug:

I used Freewebs to build my site. Its very easy to use and you will have an option to add a gallery which I'm sure you'll need to show off all your lovely cakes!

They are a free services however you do have an option (for a premium) to have certain additions, one of which is to have their advertising removed, but the choice is yours.

Thanks flower :hugs:

dont suppose you could come up with a name for my new business could ya................ :lol:

Sorry I can't help with the website info as I still haven't done anything about mine yet!!
Your cakes are lovely and I hope you feel better soon, as for names well here's my feeble attempts....

Celebrations
Cakes by Glynis
Pan-Cakes
Cake Art
Cakecraft
Deco-Cakes

Not very imaginative I know but it is very late!!:lol:

Im not very imaginative but how about something simple like..................
Bake -A-Cake
Supplying cakes for all occasions in and around
(blah blah)
Told you i was rubish lol:hug:

You would have space then to do a write up of the work undertaken and show some pics of your work.:hug:

right gang - im in alot of pain here - (side, back and dentist - but we wont go there) but ive been thinking of making a new website for my cakes etc- there is another cake due tomorra, so will post a pic, and the next one i have to do is a ford mustang -:eek:

anyway the question is..............which is the best site to go for, for a FREE website, i dont want anything special, just a 1 or 2 page thingy going on

thanks in advance:hug:

hi try moonfruit i am building mine on there at the moment, really good site you can pay i think £3 a month or free but i think with the free one you will have adverts which you may not want. hope that helps :)

Glad it's all going well with the cake decorating - you are brill at it!:)

You should deffo make a website, mine is freewebs too.

What about Cake Fairy for a name? (just popped into my head) lol

Good luck
xx
:hug:

What about:

The Cake Maker
The Icing Queen
Cakes for your Mates

Not very good at the mo, will keep thinking.

Latest posts

Back