New Wella instamatic colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollie1985

Reaction score
Has anyone heard much about this? Think there's 6 shades coming out and it's a semi and from what I'm reading only takes 5 minutes? Xx

Haha did you just see the article on HJI?

I was just thinking the same thing.

Just looks like wash in wash out fashion hues.

Haven't seen it, look forward to using it. X

This just come up on my fb page and I thought oohh whats this?the pic I saw looks lovely x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407700596.865587.jpg

Iv not heard much about it but quite intrigued, sometimes I feel because I'm
Mobile now rather than salon I'm usually the last to know of new colours lol x

They don't let salons know about these new products - all brands are the same. If they sent us all emails with the info when things come out, their sales would be through the roof!

Instead we find out about it on their Facebook pages. Way to make us humble salon workers feel valued.

They don't let salons know about these new products - all brands are the same. If they sent us all emails with the info when things come out, their sales would be through the roof!

Instead we find out about it on their Facebook pages. Way to make us humble salon workers feel valued.

I had never heard of it until yesterday via HJI. Shame. Seems it can be ordered from wella in the next few weeks. I think it's just some pastel shades added to the colour touch range. But still.. They should have some buzz around it and be promoting it big time like they did with innosense and colour I.D

Latest posts

Back