New Wella Koleston ME

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannsh

Reaction score
Can anyone share their experiences/comparisons with the old formula?

They stain the skin more! Possibly slightly darker but still good

I think they aren’t as good as the old formula. I’m not getting grey covered all the way. And I think it’s lighter than the old formula. I know what I use on regulars and it not the same. I’m kinda pissed about it. Why change a good thing?

I think they aren’t as good as the old formula. I’m not getting grey covered all the way. And I think it’s lighter than the old formula. I know what I use on regulars and it not the same. I’m kinda pissed about it. Why change a good thing?
Is Koleston perfect being completely replaced by koleston me???
hmmm not sure how i feel about this!

Is Koleston perfect being completely replaced by koleston me???
hmmm not sure how i feel about this!
Yes it's already happened :( wella stopped producing koleston perfect before Christmas (to my knowledge)

Yes it's already happened :( wella stopped producing koleston perfect before Christmas (to my knowledge)
waaaaaaaah, are the shades similar or is it a completely new shade range? :(

waaaaaaaah, are the shades similar or is it a completely new shade range? :(
As far as I know, you now have the koleston perfect shads plus the innosence shades.

Not covering grey properly [emoji849]

Yes I’ve always used 10/1 as highlights on same client forever & at our last appointment my heart was in my mouth with fright, at the result [emoji31].. almost platinum blonde, very ash indeed. I feel the old formula had more yellow tone which gave my client an end result of a beige blonde. Anyway my client liked the new look, but her husband and sister didn’t & she’d like to go back t what she has always had before. So I rang Wella for advice and they said to add 10/0 & mix half and half with 10/1 to achieve the old result 10/1.. it’s so annoying as the prices have risen and now I’ve got to buy two tubes instead of one!

Latest posts

Back