New Zealand Earthquake

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noodle

Premium Geek
Reaction score
I've just heard about this terrible natural disaster which has happened in Christchurch, New Zealand today, and my mind immediately turned to two of our geeks, namely Grafxgal and Envy.

Hoping and praying that all is ok with them and their families, as well as any of our other New Zealand geeks :hug: xx

Last edited:
I second that. I know lots of people in Christchurch and am just praying they are okay.

I JUST saw this on the news and am sick over it. I'm praying for everyone in Christchurch. :hug:

Thank you for your well wishes and concern :hug: I am fine, we live in Auckland (North Island). I don't know about Envy, he lives down that way, I hope he is ok.
I do know a few other geeks that live down there and have heard they are ok.
My heart goes out to all those that have been affected by this tragedy.

Thank you for your well wishes and concern :hug: I am fine, we live in Auckland (North Island). I don't know about Envy, he lives down that way, I hope he is ok.
I do know a few other geeks that live down there and have heard they are ok.
My heart goes out to all those that have been affected by this tragedy.

Nice to hear from you Sheryl, glad you're well. I hope Envy is ok too.....

Thank you everyone, I am 2 hours south of Christchurch where the earthquake hit, and we definitely felt it here. I am currently tracking my family members, son, sister, brother neice and many many friends who live in Christchurch. Communication is very slow so its really hard waiting for news. Still 300 people missing and unaccounted for. I believe Envy lives in Christchurch, so keep him in your thoughts.

Rebecca

Thank you everyone, I am 2 hours south of Christchurch where the earthquake hit, and we definitely felt it here. I am currently tracking my family members, son, sister, brother neice and many many friends who live in Christchurch. Communication is very slow so its really hard waiting for news. Still 300 people missing and unaccounted for. I believe Envy lives in Christchurch, so keep him in your thoughts.

Rebecca

I really hope your friends and family are safe , my prayers are with you and the people of Christchurch .

X

I believe Envy and his family are ok.

Last edited:
Sending love, hope and prayers from this side of the pond xxx

Latest posts

Back