Newbie after advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi me too I’m starting to get nervous we could be on the same course I start 3rd of September in Norwich how about you? X
Eeek, I'm in Norwich on 3rd Sep too, I'm doing the manicure day then but the rest in early November as I can't do the other dates in Sep! x x x

Eeek, I'm in Norwich on 3rd Sep too, I'm doing the manicure day then but the rest in early November as I can't do the other dates in Sep! x x x
That will be lovely to meet you if you want to add me on Facebook it’s louisa Evans it will be nice to stay in touch I’m also doing the Eve course and the nail art course then my assessment is in October xxx

That will be lovely to meet you if you want to add me on Facebook it’s louisa Evans it will be nice to stay in touch I’m also doing the Eve course and the nail art course then my assessment is in October xxx
Ooh are you! I think I'll definitely do them afterwards! Where abouts in Norwich are you? x x x

I've tried to find you on FB but there's a few Louisa Evans I'm Shell Rhodes if you want to add me x x x

Ooh are you! I think I'll definitely do them afterwards! Where abouts in Norwich are you? x x x
I live in Cambridgeshire it’s the closest location for me to do my training xx

Latest posts

Back