Newbie and CND advice in Lincs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmsybella

Reaction score
Hello there,

I have for years been really interested in pursuing the CND course in order to kickstart a new career.

I have been on the Sweet Squared website and tried to post an interest form via their website but it persistently throws errors up.

I am interested in completing the course in Louth in Lincs, if thats possible, and if I have the right end of the stick.

Am I right in thinking that the courses on the website are completed at the various locations or do the locations run their own?

hi, i'm training with Clare in Louth, she's lovely, she doesn't mind if I stop her to go back over anything, we have fun with some of the projects and most importantly she is on the end of a phone if I have a query. Don't know the other educator, but can recommend Clare. Hope this helps

Hiya - yes you're quite right, the courses on the Sweet Squared website are run at the various locations. The lady in Louth is Clare Wilson, here's her website:

The Nail Room - Creative Nail Design (CND) Nail Technician and Educational Ambassador - Grainthorpe, Louth, Lincolnshire - Welcome

There's another academy at Peterborough though, just off the A1, which might be closer for you if you're based in South Lincs?

Jeni Smith is the CND Education Ambassador who is based in Peterborough she is also a fantastic educator.
http://www.tips-2-toes.co.uk/

Sweet Squared 0845 210 6060 will be able to give all the information you need xx

Latest posts

Back