Newbie hair extensionist here!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blutopaz

Reaction score
Hey guys,

i trained a few months back in hair extensions, and am now trying to sort myself out for offering them to clients. i was trained in hot glue bonding and micro rings and have chosen to follow the micro route.....at least for the time being any way.

iv managed to persuade my sister into to having them, and am looking for the best priced site offering stick tip hair, although i have searched myself, was wondering if you guys have your favourite competitively priced suppliers that i haven't managed to find.

also iv read a few different things about the grades. is grade A always remy hair or is that an extra on top of being grade A...........i am sure i will have plenty more questions to ask in time :p

thanks for your help guys xx

Hi!
I supply hair in the uk to many hair techs and salons, i stock stick and nail pretipped hair. 10 strands for **** or 100 for £**:** and they are remy hair.
With regard to the hair grades, they tell you how much human hair and nylon fibre are in the hair, grade A is 100% human hair. Remy means the hair is cuticle correct, normally found in the higher grades of hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could always go down the route of pretipping your own hair. You can then decide on the thickness of the tips that you want. I use different thickness of tips on each client. You will find that if you pretip your own you will get more for your money and it works out cheaper. Source out good hair and you can pretip your own from there.

Latest posts

Back