Newbie Nail Technician insurance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penn_e

Reaction score
Hi there!
I've just recently qualified as a nail technician and looking to set up a mobile business.
The place where i did my course suggested two insurance companies and i wondered if anyone out there has any advice on which to go for or any better suggestions??
Their options were: Beauty Guild : Home
or
Professional Nails Direct
The second is a lot cheaper but i know beauty guild is lot more widely recognized. As Im just starting up though, Im not sure whether to just go for lower cost... Aarg! So much to consider! Can anyone help??

Last edited by a moderator:
im with proff beauty too - and find they are quite adequate for my needs and alot cheaper than most

Im with prof beauty too, signed up through the ANT.

Thanks for your comments, as I've never done this kinda thing before i was worried that as they were cheap they wouldn't be any good. I now have a lot more confidence in them and they are cheap too! RESULT :)

Take your time before chosing insurance, it is important to look at exactly what cover you will get for your money. You should get at least £2m public liabilty cover.

We do offer great nail technician insurance to our ANT members for £34.50. Let me know if you want any info.

Could you send me some info please as I have just qualified too :biggrin:

Take your time before chosing insurance, it is important to look at exactly what cover you will get for your money. You should get at least £2m public liabilty cover.

We do offer great nail technician insurance to our ANT members for £34.50. Let me know if you want any info.

me too please would really appreciate it x
:biggrin:

Can you send me some information too please?

Thanks. :D

Nail Fan xx

Latest posts

Back