Newbie nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaneM

Reaction score
hi,
i want to do a mani pedi course, shellac and minx. i initially went to sweet squared to try and do my training with them but they don't have any dates available at all in my area. i have found a place that i can train with all these systems but will i then be able to buy the products? I'm finding all this very overwhelming!!
Jane xx

hi,
i want to do a mani pedi course, shellac and minx. i initially went to sweet squared to try and do my training with them but they don't have any dates available at all in my area. i have found a place that i can train with all these systems but will i then be able to buy the products? I'm finding all this very overwhelming!!
Jane xx

All CND classes are very booked ATM but what is your rush?

I would go with CND classes as for one they are allot better than anything else you will come across and 2, you will not receive Genuine Shellac or Minx Certs from non-CND educators. CND would advise you to do a class before buying so you would be paying twice. It really isn't overwhelming. Why not step out of your area (where is shenley?) to get the best? I would speak to S2 and get the nearest class you can if you are in a rush, otherwise wait until there are spaces.

shenley is in london area, i would ideally like to wait for s2 but there are no courses available at all! my partner and i have just taken over the lease on an already established salon, i've always managed salons but now would like to be be able to offer treatments myself too as its a much smaller salon than what i've previously been used to. we go in to the salon at the end of the month so i really don't want to wait. any suggestions?

shenley is in london area, i would ideally like to wait for s2 but there are no courses available at all! my partner and i have just taken over the lease on an already established salon, i've always managed salons but now would like to be be able to offer treatments myself too as its a much smaller salon than what i've previously been used to. we go in to the salon at the end of the month so i really don't want to wait. any suggestions?

There are several London locations where you can so your training with CND ambassadors .. they are all a pert of S2! lol Maybe you are a bit confused about S2 and don't realize how many partners they have. There is the London Creative Nail Academy and there are more than several Shellac and Minx Ambassadors in the London area. There is Liza smith and her academy and Justine in Hertford .. plenty of choice and only a train ride away.

thank you so much! how can i find out all the cnd training academies?

Latest posts

Back