newbie needing some advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwhitlock

Reaction score
Hi there im new to this site and am currently on my creative foundation liquid and powder course :) ,i qualify on the 4th september.Can anyone give me some advice on which nail polishes i should buy as essentials and any general advice would be much appreciated

Many thanks

michele

Hi there and welcome!

The best thing for now is to practice with what you got in your kit. I qualified with Creative last October and spent an absolute fortune on stuff most of which I have hardly used as I still have very few clients. I would recommend getting some cheap tips that you can practice smile lines on and the cuticle remover is good to have, but other than that just continue with what's in your kit.

Hello, i bought a white and a sheer pink for french, a classic red, a deep pink ,a lighter pink and a dark brown/red, but there is always someone wants something else , so i just show them what i have got and ask them to choose! I have built up quite a collection now, just on what i have been asked for,Good luck on your course!:hug:

thank you for the great advice ,i wasnt expecting replies so quickly! its really appreciated

Latest posts

Back