Newbie Needs Some Pointers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonny

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My friend and I are making the big brave move to start a mobile business concentrating on nails, spray tan and waxing.

I have been doing my own nails with UV Gel for some time (I think I am good and then realise that I have sooo much to learn).

I start a course next week run by the local college in the evenings, I would be grateful for any help, advice, hints or tips regarding the business and anything else that you think would be useful.

Many thanks in advance

Sharon

Do lots and lots of research on here and you will find the answer to every question that you will have,
When are you planning on launching this mobile business ?
you can not start your business until both you and your friend are qualified and insured, it can take a while to become confident in your skills even once qualified
good luck with your new venture

Do lots and lots of research on here and you will find the answer to every question that you will have,
When are you planning on launching this mobile business ?
you can not start your business until both you and your friend are qualified and insured, it can take a while to become confident in your skills even once qualified
good luck with your new venture
great advice.ive been qualified for a few years now and ive only recently started to feel confident in what i do.it does take time and lots and lots of practice.good luck and i hope you enjoy your course.

the advice given by loubylou is spot on

good luck with your training and setting up your business

Good Luck!

Enjoy your training!

Have a good look around the articles and tutorials on the site hun. Click on navigation..forums..features and there's plenty for you to be getting on with. Print them off and refer back to them.
Welcome to the site btw x

Latest posts

Back