newbie nerves again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
i have worked with tammy taylor acrylic for a year or so now and have found it fantastic to use, it solved all my problems for me. because of a change of salon owner i have to change brands and have put all my t.t acrylics up for sale on the wanted forum.i have done my conversion and have now changed over to creative, and i'm doing o.k with it. trouble is i feel like a newbie again coz i dont have the confidence that i accumulated with my t.t and i find my time has slowed. can anyone else who has converted to a new product relate to this problem, and tell me how long it takes to get back up to speed.

Hi i have got the same problem accept i dont work in salon just mobile but i have been using opi products, but tried to change to creative because it is easy to get hold of and opi isnt, but i cant get used to using a new product i find that it is just too watery, i dont know if it is me that is doing somethng wrong how are you finding creative. but iam also going on a calgel course at the end of september. i would be gratefull if you could let me know what you think.

emma m

Dont stress!! As with everything new, it takes a little time. You WILL master this new product. Have confidence and faith in yourself.

emma m said:
Hi i have got the same problem accept i dont work in salon just mobile but i have been using opi products, but tried to change to creative because it is easy to get hold of and opi isnt, but i cant get used to using a new product i find that it is just too watery, i dont know if it is me that is doing somethng wrong how are you finding creative. but iam also going on a calgel course at the end of september. i would be gratefull if you could let me know what you think.

emma m
i'm finding the creative good to work with and i'm getting no lifting or anything, i think its because i 'm not used to it and i keep back checking my work and adding bits here and there. i like the product i just wonder when i will be back to my old speed with it.

Latest posts

Back