Newbie - Non-professional

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cara_S

Reaction score
Hello all!

I have been a long-time lurker and love these forums! I have been reluctant to sign up and post as I am not a nail professional, but seeing as you all seem so friendly I thought I would give it a bash! :o

I have had an interest in nails for years, and have always taken great care of my own long (most of the time, until I snag one or two at work and file the rest down!) natural nails, and I believe they are one of my best features. I love these forums and I am fascinated by the work you all do. I have picked up many a tip of which I am v.grateful for, one of the best being the fantastic solar oil which i recently HAD to purchase after hearing so much about it! I am addicted.

Anyhoo, just thought I would introduce myself instead of remaining a sneaky lurker! And if anyone could pass on details by way of PM of any good salons/mobile technicians in the Aberdeen area that would be great, as I fancy treating myself to a professional treatment for a change but have no idea where is good/not good.

I hope that it is okay for me to post this, being a non-professional, and I haven't intruded too much!

Cara :)

Aww Cara course you haven't intruded!

Welcome to the site!

Can't help with your salon question though! LOL

hiya welcome to you ,youll love it here
xx

Hi
and welcome

well idunno what happened to me above
hiya and welcome
xx

A big HELLO & WELCOME:)

Hi and welcome Cara xx

Danger Mouse... just realised it's you Davinia, how long's your name been changed for? just noticed lol

Hiya have you thought about training in nails?
It's addictive.

welcome to the forums babe
like bubbabinks said why not train in nails i took plunge and i love it its very very addictive

Welcome to you, youll love this site

hiya hun, welcome to the site xxxxx

hello welcome !!!

Thanks for all the replies guys, sorry its taken me a few days to reply, I usually only get online during working hours - I sit at a PC all day at work so generally don't feel like it in the evenings! lol

Anyway, what a friendly bunch! :) Thanks again for all the welcomes and tips on who to contact. Am sure I will be back with questions shortly!

Take care all x

Welcome, Cara!
I'm not a pro too, and I take care of my long natural nails. I've learned a lot here, and I'm sure I'll learn a lot more. You'll enjoy this place!

Latest posts

Back