Newbie Saying Hello!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetie

Reaction score
Hello everyone just felt it was time i plucked up the courage to say hello and also to say how nuch information i have got and how much I have learnt from reading all your posts over the last few weeks,

I have only just plucked up the courage to do this.......dont know why, im not normally shy!
icon_redface.gif
....... anyway I have been a nail tech for 8 years part time and now for the last year have worked in a salon and have also set up at home with a dedicated salon and im so excited, have picked up lots of tips from all of you and would just like to say that I think this site is great and you all seem so nice!

I look forward to lots more info , laughs and help..... thanks everyone.

Lots of Love, Emma x

Welcome aboard Sweetie :biggrin: yes, you are right there is a wealth of information to be found on this board.

Bye for now

Cutie :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Welcome Emma :) Glad you plucked up the courage to post, You will find everyone on these boards helpful and friendly :cool:

Hi Sweetie, glad you plucked up the courage at last!! :lol: well you already know this is a fab site and yes everyone is friendly and very helpfull.You have a lot more experience than i have so hope when i have a question next time you will be there with advice for me!DEBS.x :)

Hi Emma!

I'm new too and a nail tech for 8 years!!
Totally agree with you, this is a fantastic place for a wide range of help and a few laughs too!
Thanks to you all!

Lorraine:)

Hi Sweetie, welcome to the greatest site ever. As you know everyone is so helpful on here regarding everything to do with nails, plus a few other bits too.:biggrin: You are alot more experienced than me also, so hope you can help me at one time or another.

Hi sweetie welcolme to the site, i only joined in april only been qualified since dec 03 have also picked up lots of tips from other geeks great aint it, the only trouble i have now is when some1 puts a message on the board with a problem conerning nails i dont feel confident to be able to reply even when i know the answer, but hopefully that will come in time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back