Newbie Saying Hi...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi
Just wanted to post and say hello - been lurking for a few days and feel like I've found Heaven :D :D :D :D

I'm not training (yet), or qualified, but absolutely obsessed with all things nails, and beauty too, but not so much.

I've learned more in the last few days from reading your posts and can't wait to be able to leave work and start training full time.

I won't post much as I can't add anything useful, but I look forward to getting to know you all soon.

Portia
xx

hi portia and welcome to the board your right the other name for this place is heaven it's one big friendly place

:D :D :D :D

You Portia - welcome, learn and NJoy ;) 8)

Hi Portia,

Welcome aboard :D

As a newcomer to the Nail industry I cannot say how helpful and friendly everyone on this board is. I only qualified earlier this year and up until I found this board the only advice I had was from a lovely lady called Irene Ellis (Hi Irene), she has helped me immensly and as she is such a busy lady I have tried to not hit her with so many questions :!:

This is THE PLACE TO BE

:thumbsup:

8)

hi there,
you will love this bored! and just like you i couldnt belive how good it was when i found it! i now come on here every day nearly! plus i love the way every1 on here is so nice,friendly and helpful!
so a big welcome from me and loads of luck and fun in the nail world!!!
with love
trace xx :D

Hi Portia, and welcome to the best place in town (any town)
you don`t need to give advice to post anything, I`m sure you`ll find a reason even if its to ask something, don`t be shy, we don`t bite

Just a word of warning...... there are a few mental Munsters in this forum. So if you see any let me know & i'll report them directly to the Geek :joker: do'nt stay on as long as I do, it gives you bags under your eyes.
Welcome to the forum nice to have you on board MDT

A nice friendly welcome from sunny London.................
Pull up a chair, have a cuppa and be prepared to spend hours on here......

It's just a family thing....................
love Ruth xxx

Hi my name is Liza Smith & Ive at last gone on line & discovered 4 myself how addictive this site is. hello to everyone especially my fellow creative educators & any of my students. hi to sam &sam xxx :D :salute:

Welcome on board - lovely to have you with us :thumbsup: Now we can have you for our competition posts as well as Antony!! Ahhhh so many talented Teks ;)

Liza - get yourself an image girl!!! Go to Profile and scroll down to the bottom!! There are LOADS to choose from! xx ;)

That I find it quite cool how everyone loves the site. Everyone loves it because of how everyone here is.

That says something about everyone here.

Welcome a-board.

The community has turned out even better than I had hoped.

Thanks all. nJoy

Hi
Welcome to the board I am sure you will get hours and I mean hours of pleasure from this board.
Hope to see you in chat soon.
Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A happy and hearty welcome to the board................
My god the talent in here is so amazing, I am so proud to be a member of such a successfull board........
It just gets better and better....................

love Ruth xxx

hi and welcome to the board you will love it and pick up loads of info for when you do your training, it really is ace, good luck and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back